Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course
SEO is one of the most cost eﬀective digital marketing strategies as it can deliver hundreds of targeted leads per day to your business for free. This module is a step by step guide to achieving a top ranking in Google search. Explained in the best practices model and all tools recommended.
What will you learn ?
- Understanding how Search Engines Work.
- How to select the best keywords for your website.
- How to optimize web pages using all available on-page ranking factors.
- How to prepare web site for search engine robot visit.
- Optimizing Dynamic Web Site and Off-page Optimization.
- Using Google Web Master Tool for Optimization.
- Basic Terms to Help in Understanding SEO
- Definition of SEO
- Compare SEO & SEM
- How Search Engines Works
- Crawlers /Robots/spiders
- Stages: Crawling, Indexing, & Ranking
Understand how Search Engines Work
- Keyword Research
- Understanding Keyword Research
- Keywords targeting and prioritizing
- Evaluate keyword competitiveness
- The Purchase Funnel Keywords
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
How to prepare the website using Sitemap.xml & Robot file creation
How to select the best keywords for your web site
- URL structure & domain Optimization
- Title Tag Optimization
- Description Meta-Data Tag Optimization
- Headline Tag Optimization
- Content Writing for Search Engine
- Images and Alt Tag Optimization
- Internal & External Links Optimization
Understanding On-Page Ranking Factors
- Off-Page Optimization
- Quality back- link building
- Social Media referrals importance
- Using Google Web Master Tool for Optimization
- Monitoring and Tuning
- Google Web Master tool
- Google Analytics Monitoring
- SEO Marketing Tools
How to use Google Web Master tool to optimize your web site (WebMaster)